MINUTES OF THE MEDFORD URBAN RENEWAL AGENCY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL MEETING
Thursday, May 1, 2014
The meeting was called to order at 5:50 p.m. in the Medford Room, City Hall, 411 W. 8th
Street, Medford with the following members and staff present.
Boardmembers Karen Blair, Daniel Bunn, Dick Gordon, Tim Jackle, Eli Matthews, John Michaels, Bob Strosser and Gary Wheeler.
20. Approval or correction of the minutes of the March 20, 2014 regular meeting
Postponed to next meeting.
30. Oral requests and communications from the audience
40. Consent calendar
50. Items removed from consent calendar
70. Public Hearings
80. Director and other staff reports
90. Propositions and remarks from the Board members, including committee reports
90.1 MURA Budget Committee Appointment
Boardmember Bunn noted that Budget Committee member Sally Densmore had resigned from the committee and that Al Densmore has agreed to be appointed to fill the vacancy if so desired by the Board.
: Appoint Al Densmore to fill a vacancy on the MURA Budget Committee.
Daniel Bunn Seconded by
: Bob Strosser
: Boardmembers Daniel Bunn, Bob Strosser, Karen Blair, Dick Gordon, Tim Jackle, Eli Matthews, John Michaels and Gary Wheeler voting yes.
Motion carried and so ordered.
There being no further business the meeting adjourned at 5:54 p.m.
The meeting is audio recorded and available in the City Recorderís office.
Glenda Wilson, City Recorder