January 3, 2019
Medford City Hall, Council Chambers
411 West 8th Street, Medford, Oregon
Swearing In of New Councilmember
10. Roll Call
20. Recognitions, Community Group Reports
30. Oral Requests and Communications from the Audience
Comments will be limited to 4 minutes per individual, group or organization. PLEASE SIGN IN.
40. Public Hearings
50. Approval or Correction of the Minutes of the December 20, 2018 Regular Meeting
60. Consent Calendar
70. Items Removed from Consent Calendar
80. Ordinances and Resolutions
80.1 COUNCIL BILL 2019-01 An ordinance granting a 15-foot by 15-foot easement to Avista for the installation of a new natural gas system regulator in Bear Creek Park west of 516 N. Willamette Avenue.
80.2 COUNCIL BILL 2019-02 An ordinance awarding a contract in an amount of $925,000.00 to Central Pipeline, Inc. for Americans with Disabilities (ADA) ramp repairs and replacements.
90. Council Business
90.1 Proclamations issued:
90.2 Presentation of Plaques
90.3 Election of Council Officers
90.4 Boards and Commissions Appointments
90.5 Committee Reports and Communications
100. City Manager and Staff Reports
100.1 Citizens Request from December 20, 2018
100.2 Further reports from City Manager