April 4, 2019
Medford City Hall, Council Chambers
411 West 8th Street, Medford, Oregon
10. Roll Call
20. Recognitions, Community Group Reports
30. Oral Requests and Communications from the Audience
Comments will be limited to 4 minutes per individual, group or organization. PLEASE SIGN IN.
40. Public Hearings
Comments are limited to a total of 30 minutes for applicants and/or their representatives. You may request a 5-minute rebuttal time. Appellants and/or their representatives are limited to a total of 30 minutes and if the applicant is not the appellant they will also be allowed a total of 30 minutes. All others will be limited to 4 minutes. PLEASE SIGN IN.
40.1 COUNCIL BILL 2019-24: AN ORDINANCE amending sections 7.430 and 7.440 of the Medford Municipal Code pertaining to the abatement of uncontrolled weeds and grass.
50. Approval or Correction of the Minutes of the March 21, 2019 Regular Meeting
60. Consent Calendar
70. Items Removed from Consent Calendar
80. Ordinances and Resolutions
80.1 COUNCIL BILL 2019-23: A RESOLUTION consenting to the requirements of becoming a BEE CITY USA.
90. Council Business
90.1 Proclamations issued:
Arbor Month – April 2019
Fair Housing Month – April 2019
Water Conservation Month – April 2019
90.2 Committee Reports and Communications
100. City Manager and Staff Reports