January 13, 2021
12:00 P.M. – 1:30 P.M.
Office of the Governor Executive Orders require that the governing body of a public body hold public meetings and hearings in compliance with social distancing and face covering requirements. This meeting is being conducted by virtual means in compliance with the Governor’s Orders. To attend virtually, click HERE.
10. Roll Call
20. Public Comments
The Housing Advisory Commission is only accepting written comments and not verbal comments, with the exception of land use applicants, who will be given the opportunity to attend the meeting electronically. Public comments will be accepted via first class mail or email until 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. Please email comments or public hearing testimony pertaining to the agenda items to email@example.com and include your name, address and phone number. All comments pertaining to the Housing Advisory Commission agenda, received by 8:00 a.m., will be provided to the Housing Advisory Commission at the meeting.
30. Approval of Minutes – Regular Meeting & Study Session on 12/09/2020 (R)
40. Presentation on Sprung Structures & Modular Housing Options for Medford (R)
50. Follow-up on the Housing Needs Analysis & Housing Production Strategy Projects (R)
60. Future Agenda Items (D)
70. Remarks from Council Liaison
80. Remarks from Commission Chair
90. Remarks from MURA Executive Director
100. Remarks from Commissioners
110. Remarks from Staff Liaisons
(R) = Commission Recommendation Needed
(D) = Discussion Item
(I) = Informational Item
Meeting locations are generally accessible to persons with disabilities. To request interpreters for hearing impaired or other accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact the ADA Coordinator at (541) 774-2074 or firstname.lastname@example.org
at least three business days prior to the meeting to ensure availability. For TTY, dial 711 or (800) 735‑1232.