February 10, 2021
12:00 P.M. – 1:30 P.M.
Office of the Governor Executive Orders require that the governing body of a public body hold public meetings and hearings in compliance with social distancing and face covering requirements. This meeting is being conducted by virtual means in compliance with the Governor’s Orders. To attend virtually, click HERE
10. Roll Call
20. Public Comments
The Housing Advisory Commission is only accepting written comments and not verbal comments, with the exception of land use applicants, who will be given the opportunity to attend the meeting electronically. Public comments will be accepted via first class mail or email until 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Please email comments or public hearing testimony pertaining to the agenda items to firstname.lastname@example.org
and include your name, address and phone number. All comments pertaining to the Housing Advisory Commission agenda, received by 8:00 a.m., will be provided to the Housing Advisory Commission at the meeting.
30. Medford Housing Capacity Analysis & Housing Production Strategy: Meeting #2 (D)
30.2 Review Preliminary Land Sufficiency Results and Discuss Key Assumption
- Do you have any comments or questions on the results?
- Do you have thoughts about a recommended housing mix?
30.3 Introduction: Policies and Strategies to accommodate housing needs
- Are there strategies that we have not included but should include?
30.4 Next Steps
- ECONW to refine the housing capacity analysis and report
- Continue discussions about the goals and strategies to accommodate housing needs this evening at 6:00 p.m.
Future Meeting Schedule:
- March 10, 2021 at noon
- April 14, 2021 at noon
- May 12, 2021 at noon
40. Remarks from Council Liaison
50. Remarks from Commission Chair
60. Remarks from MURA Executive Director
70. Remarks from Commissioners
80. Remarks from Staff Liaisons
(R) = Commission Recommendation Needed
(D) = Discussion Item
(I) = Informational Item
Meeting locations are generally accessible to persons with disabilities. To request interpreters for hearing impaired or other accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact the ADA Coordinator at (541) 774-2074 or email@example.com
at least three business days prior to the meeting to ensure availability. For TTY, dial 711 or (800) 735‑1232.