February 10, 2021
6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Office of the Governor Executive Orders require that the governing body of a public body hold public meetings and hearings in compliance with social distancing and face covering requirements. This meeting is being conducted by virtual means in compliance with the Governor’s Orders. To attend virtually, click HERE.
10. Roll Call
20. Public Comments
The Housing Advisory Commission is only accepting written comments and not verbal comments, with the exception of land use applicants, who will be given the opportunity to attend the meeting electronically. Public comments will be accepted via first class mail or email until 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Please email comments or public hearing testimony pertaining to the agenda items to email@example.com and include your name, address and phone number. All comments pertaining to the Housing Advisory Commission agenda, received by 8:00 a.m., will be provided to the Housing Advisory Commission at the meeting.
30. Medford Housing Production Strategy: Meeting #2
30.2 Review and Discuss Housing Strategy Policies and Actions
30.3 Next Steps
- Do you have feedback on the policies or strategies highlighted in the presentation?
- Are there strategies or actions that the City should consider that are not discussed in the presentation or the “Summary of Strategies for the HPS” memorandum (dated February 2, 2021)?
40. Remarks from Commissioners
50. Remarks from Staff Liaisons
- ECONW will continue to finalize the list of strategies to include and continue evaluating housing strategies for the HPS with City staff
- Future Meeting Schedule:
- March 24, 2021 at noon
- May 12, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Meeting locations are generally accessible to persons with disabilities. To request interpreters for hearing impaired or other accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact the ADA Coordinator at (541) 774-2074 or firstname.lastname@example.org
at least three business days prior to the meeting to ensure availability. For TTY, dial 711 or (800) 735‑1232.