When available, the full agenda packet may be viewed as a PDF file by clicking the "Attachments" button and selecting the file you want to view.
Agendas are posted until the meeting date takes place. Minutes are posted once they have been approved.
Housing Advisory Commission (View All)
Housing Advisory Commission Meeting
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
March 10, 2021
12:00 P.M. – 1:30 P.M.
In accordance with the Governor’s current meeting restrictions, this meeting will be held virtually, click HERE
10. Roll Call
20. Oral Requests and Communications
Due to restrictions with public gatherings, no in-person public comments will be heard under this Agenda Item during this meeting, with the exception of land use applicants, who will be given the opportunity to attend the meeting electronically. The Housing Advisory Commission encourages comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular first class mail. Please include the meeting date for your comments. Comments must be received by 8:00 a.m. on the date of the meeting to be noted for the record.
30. Approval of Minutes – January 27, 2021 Study Session (R)
40. Housing Production Strategy Project (D) – ECONW Staff (Beth Goodman)
50. Review of City’s Prohibited Camping Ordinance (R) – Medford Legal Staff (Eric Mitton)
60. Future Agenda Items (D)
70. Remarks from Council Liaison
- Discussion: Policies and Strategies to accommodate housing needs
- Are there strategies that we have not included but should include?
- Next Steps
- ECONW to refine the housing capacity analysis and report
- Continue discussions about the goals and strategies to accommodate housing needs
- Next meeting: March 24, 2021 at 12-1:30 PM to discuss the other HPS actions
80. Remarks from Commission Chair
90. Remarks from MURA Executive Director
100. Remarks from Commissioners
110. Remarks from Staff Liaisons
(R) = Commission Recommendation Needed
(D) = Discussion Item
(I) = Informational Item
Meeting locations are generally accessible to persons with disabilities. To request interpreters for hearing impaired or other accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact the ADA Coordinator at (541) 774-2074 or email@example.com at least three business days prior to the meeting to ensure availability. For TTY, dial 711 or (800) 735‑1232.