How to Report Downed Trees

Homepage News (View All)

How to Report Downed Trees

treeIf a tree falls into the public right of way the Medford Public Works Department will respond to remove any portion of the tree that impedes or endangers the traveling public, both vehicles, and pedestrians.
To report flooding and downed trees in Medford streets call the Public Works Department at 541-774-2600.  Frequently asked questions regarding fallen trees.  ​

© 2018 City Of Medford  •  Site By Project A


Select Language

Share This Page

Back to Top