Here is the link for the Public Records Request:
Public Records Request Form
The following are the current City of Medford fees charged for public record requests:
- Readily available Police Report or CAD Entry up to 20 pages: $20 each, $35 for reports with redactions. More than 20 pages: hourly fee of Records Clerk, currently $56 an hour.
- Photographs: $1 per page (plain paper) up to 4 photos per page, plus research time of required. Additional charge for photo quality paper. Actual cost for aerial photographs.
- Digital Photographs: $25 per CD (CD included in fee), $2 for each additional copy ordered at the same time.
- Report Certifications: $20 each (free for victims)
- Audio or Video CD/DVD: $56 per hour with a $25 minimum (includes CD/DVD)
- MPD Record Check Letter: $20 each. No Charge to United States Military or United States Protected Services.
- Notarized Record Check Letter: $25 each
- Statistical Requests referred to Technical Information Bureau: $56 per hour. $25 minimum.
- MAV: $56 per hour for length of time needed to copy recording. $25 minimum.
- Body Cam: $56 per hour for length of time to review and perform any needed redactions. $25 minimum.
For these services, we accept Cash/Check, as well as Visa/Mastercard.
Note: Open or confidential police reports cannot be released. We cannot release reports/records involving juveniles. Please contact JDH at (541)774-4800 regarding these records. Record check requests released only with signed waivers on adult arrest records held by our department.
If you require further assistance, please contact the MPD Records Division at (541) 774-2250