|Police Records Specialist|
Record's mission is to collect, maintain and retrieve police data in order to support other division operation, other government agencies, and the public in a timely, economical, and courteous manner.
- To enter police report data into records management system.
- To enter Circuit Court and Municipal Court warrants, missing persons, lost/found, or stolen property into county, state, and national computer systems.
- To submit incident based crime statistics to Oregon Law Enforcement Data System and FBI in accordance to state and federal guidelines.
- To respond to requests for information, police services, and police reports in a prompt, fair, and courteous manner following Oregon guidelines for release of public records.
Key Performance Measures:
- Maintain and enter correct data into Tiburon Records Management system obtained from police reports, traffic and ordinance citations, bicycle licenses, warrants, and other government data bases.
- Entry of missing persons and property as soon possible and notification by responding officer.
- Entry of warrants in a timely manner after verifying identity of person listed on the warrant through local, state, and national computer systems.
- Submission of crime statistics to Oregon Law Enforcement Data System.
- Many requests and reports can be completed at time of initial contact, but when redaction or when sequel program must be written, respond within three working days.
For more information, contact:
Donna Jerden, Records Manager
Records Manager(541) 774-2251