|Looking East from Main and Front|
This postcard image taken in 1907 or 1908 shows the Nash Hotel and Medford’s second railroad depot on the right. The Palm Building (currently known as the Goldy Building) and the Commercial Club’s Exhibit Building next to the railroad tracks are on the left. Paving of Main Street (still known as Seventh Street at the time) was begun at the end of 1908. Photo courtesy of Vicki Bryden.