Get the latest updates on our social media channels: Facebook Twitter
- To report a Public Works emergency please call Medford Public Works Operations Division at 541-774-2600.
- Get notified about emergencies and other community alerts via your home phone, cell phone, text message or email by signing up for our Citizen Alert Program.
- Click here to get the latest information on area weather conditions.
- Check conditions before heading out on the road here.
Heavy Rain, Flooding
Rainstorm events can be caused by heavy rain, rapid snowmelt, or other factors. You can report flooding in Medford streets to the Public Works Department at 541-774-2600.
If a tree falls into the public right of way the Medford Public Works Department will respond to remove any portion of the tree that impedes or endangers the traveling public, both vehicles, and pedestrians.
Tree & Wind
To report flooding and downed trees in Medford streets call the Public Works Department at 541-774-2600. Frequently asked questions regarding fallen trees.
The Public Works Operations Division responds to snow events with various levels of response depending on the intensity and duration of the storm. Click here to see all sanding routes.
Snow & Ice
Due to the significant elevation differences between areas of the City and the general "valley" topography, snow events in Medford vary a great deal.
Frequently asked questions regarding snow response and sanding routes.
- Power Outage - Pacific Power reports power outages online. To report downed wires or dangerous conditions, and a power outage call toll-free 1-877-508-5088.
- School Closures - Medford School District, St. Mary's School, Sacred Heart School, Logos Public Charter School, Grace Cascade Christian School, Rogue Community College, Southern Oregon University Medford Campus
- Weather Conditions - National Weather Service, KDRV, KOBI, KTVL, Mail Tribune
- Winter Travel Tips and Live Traffic Cameras from ODOT
- Public Transportation - RVTD