Howl-O-Ween is the Parks, Recreation & Facilities department annual Halloween event hosted at the Santo Community Center. This event starts at 5pm concluding at 9pm generally the Friday or Saturday prior to Halloween Day.
Volunteers interested in this opportunity may be asked to perform one or more of the following:
- Setup rooms for events/games
- Distribute activity materials (Flyers, coupons, etc.)
- Distribute or collect customer surveys
- Assist in clean up and break down of event decorations
- Staff game and activity stations
- Assist in collection of event donations
If you are interested in volunteering for this opportunity, please complete the volunteer application below and someone from the department will contact you with details.