Youth Sport Coaching
The Medford Parks, Recreation & Facilities Department is always looking for volunteer coaches to help with our Junior Giants baseball program and NFL Flag football program. These programs are extremely popular in the community and benefit the kids through organized play and team building. Individuals interested in this opportunity do not need to have coaching experience!
Volunteer interested in this opportunity may be asked to perform one or more of the following:
- Organize practices and coach games
- Carry out program initiatives
- Mentor kids in team sports
- Teach kids sport fundamentals
- Distribute uniforms and supplies
- Promote positive team experiences
If you are interested in volunteering for this opportunity, please call our office at 541-774-2400.