December 9, 2020
6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Office of the Governor Executive Orders require that the governing body of a public body hold public meetings and hearings in compliance with social distancing and face covering requirements. This meeting is being conducted by virtual means in compliance with the Governor’s Orders. To attend virtually, click HERE.
10.2 Overview of Project, Relationship to the Housing Capacity Analysis, and Schedule
10.3 Group Discussion: Desired Outcomes of the Housing Production Strategy
10. Medford Housing Production Strategy: Meeting #1
10.4 Review of Medford’s Key Housing Needs
- What would make this project a success?
- What do you hope this project achieves?
- What are the risks of the project?
10.5 Review and discussion of Medford’s Existing Housing Measures and Gaps
- Are there key housing needs not discussed in the presentation?
- Do you have comments on the implications of housing need for specific groups?
10.6 Next Steps
- Do you have feedback on the categories or strategies highlighted in the presentation?
- Are there measures, strategies, or actions that the City should consider that are not discussed in the presentation?
- ECONorthwest will finalize the list of strategies to include and begin evaluating housing strategies for the HPS with City staff
- Meeting 2: February 10, 2021 at 6 P.M.
- Meeting 3: March 24, 2021 at 12 P.M.
- Meeting 4: May 12, 2021 at 6 P.M.
Meeting locations are generally accessible to persons with disabilities. To request interpreters for hearing impaired or other accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact the ADA Coordinator at (541) 774-2074 or firstname.lastname@example.org
at least three business days prior to the meeting to ensure availability. For TTY, dial 711 or (800) 735‑1232.