To slow the spread of coronavirus and protect our community members’ health, the City of Medford is making thoughtful decisions to cancel the following as of Friday, March 13:
Medford Parks & Recreation Programs:
- City Boards and Commission Meeting Cancellations:
- Arts Commission
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Cemetery Commission
- Charter Review Committee
- Hospital Facilities Authority Board of Directors
- Medford Urban Renewal Agency Advisory Committee
- Multicultural Commission
- Parking Commission
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Police Advisory Committee
- Sister City Committee
- Traffic Coordinating Committee
- Transportation Commission
- Tree Committee
- Unified Appeal Board
- All youth and adult recreation programs are postponed or cancelled through March 31.
- All youth and adult sports programs are postponed or cancelled through March 31.
- Discovery Preschool and Spring Break Day Camp childcare services will remain available, for the time-being.
- Mother-Son Superhero Dance has been rescheduled to April 18
Please contact the Medford Parks, Recreation and Facilities Department at 541-774-2400 or email@example.com for updates regarding program status, rescheduling, or refunds.
The health and well-being of our community members, employees, and partners are our top priority. As part of our preparedness efforts, we will continue to adhere to guidance from health authorities.
We’re monitoring the situation closely and will provide updates as they become available. Thank you for your understanding.
Get local updates, cancellations, and resources for coronavirus information here.