Jackson County will move to the high risk level Friday, February 26.
What will change under the High-Risk level throughout the County?
- Eating and Drinking Establishments: Indoor dining is allowed. Indoor not to exceed 25% maximum capacity occupancy or 50 people, whichever is smaller. Outdoor dining not to exceed 75 people maximum. Indoor and outdoor seating: 6 people per party and per table maximum, limit 2 households. 11:00 pm closing time.
- Indoor Entertainment Establishments: Maximum 25% occupancy or 50 people total, whichever is smaller. 11:00 pm closing time.
- Indoor Recreation & Fitness: Maximum 25% occupancy or 50 people total, whichever is smaller. Indoor full-contact sports prohibited.
- Social and At-Home Gathering Size (Indoor): Maximum 6 people. Recommended limited: 2 household.
- Social and At-Home Gathering Size (Outdoor): Maximum 8 people.
Masks are required statewide at all times unless you are:
Click here to view the COVID-19 Risk Level by County
- At your own residence.
- In your own personal vehicle.
- Under five (5) years of age.
- Eating or drinking.
- Engaged in an activity that makes wearing a mask, face covering or face shield not feasible, such as when taking a shower.
- In a private, individual workspace.
- Removing the mask briefly because your identity needs to be confirmed by visual comparison, such as at a bank or if interacting with law enforcement.