Thank you to everyone who completed the Community Vision Input Survey between Feb. 18 - March 12, 2021. We received over 570 responses from across the Medford community.
Read Survey Summary >>
View Survey Data >>
The Project Team summarized the survey responses to all survey questions into themes. Here are six key concepts from the response themes:
- Carry forward and protect Medford’s small-town character
- Address affordability challenges
- Help our neighbors who are unhoused
- Embrace and build diversity
- Add community activities and attractions
- Increase accessibility and transportation choices
The Community Vision Task Force members will review the results of this survey, and other community input, to prepare a draft Vision for further comment. We will share the draft Vision and ask for your feedback again later this spring.
About Medford 2040 Community Vision
The Medford 2040 Community Vision is a community-driven process facilitated by the City of Medford to gain a clear understanding of how people who live, work, recreate or seek other services in Medford want the city to look and feel over the next 20 years and to develop a detailed plan on how to achieve it.
Learn more at Medford2040.org >>