The goal of the Camera Registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Medford Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Registration is entirely voluntary.
- Registrant information is reserved for official use by the Medford Police Department.
- If necessary, the Medford Police Department will contact you directly, using the information provided on this site, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Medford Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employee of the City of Medford and/or the Medford Police Department.
- Under no circumstances shall the Medford Police Department utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.
- If you would like to be removed from the camera registry program; you no longer own a video surveillance system; you move; or you would like to make any changes to your registration; contact call (541) 774-2281 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org