Rogue Disposal and Recycling's Leaf Collection will pick up your bagged leaves at no charge to you. The program started on Monday and will run through December 27.
Use heavy-duty 33-gallon bags ó the kind you find at any grocery, warehouse or home improvement store ó to bag your leaves and take them to the curb. Then they'll take care of the rest.
When Are My Pickup Days?
- Use the map to see which weeks the trucks will be in your area
- When itís your pickup week, leaves must be at the curb by 6:30 am on Monday
- Maximum bag size: 33 gallons
- Maximum bag weight: 40 pounds
- There is no limit on the number of leaf-filled bags you can set out
Filling the Bag
- What goes in the bag: Leaves only
- What doesnít go in the bag: Branches, lawn clippings, anything else
- Seal the top of each bag to prevent rain from getting in and adding weight
Where to Place the Bags
- If you have a curb, place the bags at the curb
- If you donít have a curb, place the bags 8 feet from the pavement, off the roadway
Questions? Call Rogue Disposal's Leaf Hotline at 541.608.1012
Click here for more information
Main Office: 541-77-4161